2800 Adeline St, Berkeley, CA 94703, USA
Berkeley & Walnut Creek Intuitive Guide and Spiritual Healer.
Kay is a compassionate and experienced intuitive guide, integrating evolutionary astrology with natural psychic abilities and healing gifts cultivated for over twenty-seven years. She is known for nuanced readings that weave together practical, clear and grounded information with a wise, spiritual perspective.
Deeper healing is accomplished through Kay’s unique blend of ‘astrosynthesis’ -- guided inner processwork based on your chart’s wisdom or personal goals, psychosynthesis and spiritual healing. This may be included when you wish deeper changes or ongoing work. These subtle intuitive healing sessions may flow to integrating subconscious parts or healing past life energies or emotional blocks, empowering you to shift old habit patterns and make choices aligned with your true path.
What do you wish for?
- A clear accurate reading that answers your detailed questions and helps you understand how to evolve into the best this life has to offer
- A compassionate, caring guide to help you work with stuck energies and patterns - - so you can be free to make great choices that align with your soul's purpose
- Someone to help you understand your own psychic/intuitive gifts and take you to the next level
... all of this, and more, is possible with Kay
- 30, 60 and 90 minute sessions
- Berkeley and Walnut Creek offices for in person sessions
- Telephone & Skype sessions to virtually any location
- Classes, workshops and webinars
Bio Details: Kay has had life long psychic abilities, cultivated and grounded with the help of Judith Leveque in 1983. She is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, trained for three years with Firman & Gila of Psychosynthesis Palo Alto, is a graduate of the Academy for Astrological Psychology, and is an advanced apprentice of Steven Forrest in Evolutionary Astrology. She is also a Consulting Skills trainer for ISAR (International Society for Astrological Research), lectures at professional astrological conferences, and leads her own international retreats, workshops and webinars.